Saturday, November 15, 2014

One year with Bebe.

Happy ONE year anniversary sweetheart!! 💕 You are currently away at work in Kentucky and I hate it so much. But iloveyou and you're the best ever💕
11/14/13
Babe, I love you more than any one or anything in the entire universe and since you came into my life, i have never been happier and you have changed me for the better. In my eyes you're the most precious handsome, loving, caring, funny person i have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on. i could spend hours just staring at you, realizing how perfectly every inch of your body is arranged to make you as you are. every time i look into your big gorgeous bluefish/green i just get butterflies in my stomach. You make me feel so unbelievably lucky and every time we talk or i'm with you somehow you manage to make my day in one way or another. I enjoy your company more than anyone else and i would gladly spend every single day with you for the rest of my life. Whenever i am away from you i feel as if i'm missing part of me and i find it impossible to get you out of my head. and whenever you're holding me in your arms it makes me feel complete. its like were meant to be together. you're the first thing i think about when i wake up, and the last thing i think of before i go to sleep. i'm infatuated by you. you're my best friend, my soul mate, my baby, my happiness, blue sky on a rainy day, my handsome man, my everything. you make my life an ultimate amount better than it would be without you in it. i honestly couldn't and wont ask for anybody more perfect for me. and what you may not realize is that you really do mean the absolute world to me. and that no matter what happens, ill always be yours and you'll always be mine. without you i highly doubt that id ever come anywhere near as close to the level of happiness that you make me feel. and through all the bullshit, the fights and the pain we always make up and we became close than we were before. and we both know its worth it. I've never felt this way i feel for you about anyone before and i highly doubt i ever will again. i don't know what else it could be except for love. and i could never even come close to imagining myself with anybody else. no body else even compares to you. you're one in a million. you fascinate, and mesmerize me. when im with you, im at my happiest and i love spending hours talking to you about anything and everything with you. i like me when i am with you. i can be myself and not have to worry about you judging me. I knew when i met you and you were the right person. i cant get you out of my head no matter how hard i try. and i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you. i'm around you that often that it feels like you're a part of me without you I've got no idea what id do. and when i look at you i see the most perfect person possible imaginable and then there's me and i sit here for hours wondering how i managed to get you but it doesn't bother you. and you love me for who i am regardless of all my flaws, bad habits and faults. and i love you. i love all of you. everything about you. honestly everything. no matter what, for ever and ever. i pinky promise. 




No comments:

Post a Comment