Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Poem For my grandma

I miss spending Christmas with you,
all our memories will have to do.
I’m trying so hard to not be blue,
Oh if you only knew.

Christmas is not the same,
I know you are not to blame.
I wish you could hear,
all the fake cheer.

Every holiday is a replay,
as if it is just another day,
I know everything will be okay,
You would’ve wanted it this way.

As every heartbeat goes by,
I just let out another sigh.
Falling snowflakes from the sky,
just as fast as friends and family go by .

Although I miss you,
I will make do.
You feel so near,
It's as if you were here.

The family isn’t complete,
so we give up in defeat.
As we come together,
we realize nothing is forever.

The day will be filled with sorrow,
sadness and tears soon to follow.
Just smile with no fear,
‘cause I love you dear.


so just think of me, then you smile
 after all, it is worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment